Hello world~ My url is a mash up of my first and middle names, Victoria Anne. I'm a 20 year old college student living in and from California, U.S. studying Business, Information Systems, and Computer Science. I have a passion for adventure, travel, technology, and good books. My main goal in life is to make a positive impact in the world.
My blog is about 80% Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time, with most of the posts regarding the latter being Captain Swan. My other ouat ships include Rumbelle, Outlaw Queen, and Snowing. As for the other 20% I post, it's whatever I find to be awesome and worth sharing- whether that be Disney, Lord of the Rings, Pokemon, a beautiful place, a thought provoking idea, or just a humorous post.
Thanks for checking out my blog out and happy scrolling!